Sunday, October 31, 2010

Poplie radio show, 31st of October 2010 - The Joni Mitchell Retrospective


This show was a special retrospective of Joni Mitchell's career. This incredible artist has been one of my top favourites ever since I first heard her music in 1982. It was love at first sound for me. I have included songs from every non-collection album she has released except Travelogue, because most of those songs were already in the show in their original format, plus I really wanted to include her Herbie Hankock collaboration on Tea Leaf Profecy and the time restraints were too tight. Two hours are not enough for a body of work this big. You can always listen to the show again if yo uwant, just go to the left column of this blog. And clicking on the image above (cover of her 1976 album Hejira, photo by Norman Seef) will let you see the playlist. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment